List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Weird behaviour with KIO:PreviewJob
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-08-23 22:46:15

Hi,

I have some strange behaviour with the PreviewJob, using the following

KIO::PreviewJob* pj = new KIO::PreviewJob( l , doc()->previewWidth(), \
doc()->previewHeight(), 0, 0, true, true, 0); pj->setIgnoreMaximumSize( true );

gives me headaches, The functions for width/height return 900/600, but
the images are not scaled to that size. Only when I use scale=false I
get the 900x600 Images back.

Also using scale=false I would expect the images to be the size they
really have, but some pics have 1800x1200 pixel and I still get only
900x600 images back.

I'm using kdelibs 3.4.1 from debian experimental (the gcc-3.3 version,
which now is gone).

Is there something that I do wrong, or is it just KIO::PreviewJob that
is broken?

Andreas

--
You're at the end of the road again.