List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to avoid focus rectangle with QTable Item
From:       Sheraz <sakings99 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-08-19 10:56:16

Hi

In a QTable i am creating QLineEdit widgets with
createEditor()...

and this gives me flickering effect when ever I click
on the table item .....What happens here is actually
it draws focus rectangle....when i click on the cell
it crates very quickly a focus rectangle and later on
its like merged with the background gridlines of
qtable....

My Question is can i remove this focus rectangle
drawing ? although i need focus on cell ..

Thanks
Sheraz