List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: branches/3.5/kdeartwork - configure fails to detect xscreensaver
From:       Michael Pyne <pynm0001 () unf ! edu>
Date:       2005-08-19 2:39:31

On Thursday 18 August 2005 19:13, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Thomas Lübking wrote:
> > so it should be found...?!
> >
> > (i know this is a minor issue and i'm not so much interested in
> > xscreensaver support anyway, but just wanted to mention)
>
> I seem to have the same problem.
>
> from configure output:
>
> checking for lib/xscreensaver/flame... NO
>
> xscreensaver could not be detected on your system.
> Check www.jwz.org/xscreensaver if you're loving to
> have tons of screensavers in KDE

Please try again, I hope to have fixed it.

The configure.in.in had to be modified so you will have to make -f
Makefile.cvs again and reconfigure.  You shouldn't have to clean your build
dir however (that is, if you are using srcdir != builddir).

kdesvn-build users can just "kdesvn-build --recreate-configure kdeartwork"

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne