List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: dcop question
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-09 15:43:04

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 16:06, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > All the information is there in the apidocs, but tutorials are always
> > nice.
>
> Thanks -- I had already read the api documentation but I cannot say that it
>  helps me much. The api documentation, while extensive for a KDE library,
>  seems written for someone with a different type of question. My basic

It may be useful to file a wishlist item on b.k.o for this -- which should
_NOT_ be assigned to me (as apidox guy), but to whoever is the maintainer of
the DCOP module since he or she knows the code and can perhaps add more
extensive examples to the dox.

Alternatively, if you (Boudewijn) or anyone else writes a bit of description
but is wondering how to get them into the apidox, then mail me.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot