List:       kde-devel
Subject:    dcop question
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-08-08 14:11:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Even after reading all the documentation I could find, I'm not sure on one
point when making dcop interfaces for Krita: when I have a method that
returns a Krita class, I return a DCOPRef, like

class KisDocIface : virtual public KoDocumentIface
{
        K_DCOP
public:
        KisDocIface( KisDoc *doc_ );
k_dcop:
        virtual DCOPRef currentImage();
}

When I have a method that takes a Krita class as a parameter, should I pass a
dcopref, too? What about type safety in these cases?

class KisImageIface : virtual public DCOPObject
{
        K_DCOP
public:
        KisImageIface( KisImage *img_ );