List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem compiling kdewebdev/quanta
From:       Jure Repinc <jlp () holodeck1 ! com>
Date:       2005-08-06 17:08:20

I tried to compile quanta (KDE 3.5 branch) today but I got this error:

quanta/components/debugger/Makefile.am: no rule to create target:
/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdewebdev/quanta/components/debugger/backtracelistview.h(all-top_quanta_components_debugger)

I think the problem started after this commit:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=112301362005157

backtracelistview.h and backtracelistview.cpp were added to
kdewebdev/quanta/components/debugger/Makefile.am but I couldn't see these files
in the source folder.

--
JLP's Blog - http://jrepin.blogspot.com/