List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kviewshell doesn't build (Unified document viewer)
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-06 12:06:30

On Saturday 06 August 2005 13:12, Wilfried Huss wrote:
> KViewShell now supports export to plain text for all supported filetypes
> which include text information, currently DVI and DjVu.

On a somewhat unrelated note (although it does deal with kviewshell & djvu):
in branch 3.5, kviewshell/plugins/djvu doesn't build because the .moc files
are not generated, and I can't figure out why (or how). The .Plo file for
djvumultipage.cpp is empty (save the #dummy line). I can make mocs in the
build dir and get the mocs done right, after which the build goes fine, but
it doesn't do so automatically. Even adding

djvumultipage.lo : mocs

to Makefile.am doesn't get the mocs built before trying to compile that file.
I'm at a total loss -- the Makefile.am looks fine, and the rest of KDE builds
as well -- just this single directory fails (and does on rm -rf builddir and
trying again). Any ideas?

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot