List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-devel Digest, Vol 28, Issue 19
From:       Carl <sleepkreep () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-08 23:08:16

No, my situation is a little different than most I think.  I don't have my
devices listed it /etc/fstab and on my system umount complains that I am not
root so therefor cannot unmount. kio_media_mounthelper does a very good job
for me though. To be honest I've never bothered to investigate this behavior
so I don't know if it is common or if I actually have a problem.  Does anyone
with Suse 9.3 get this behavior?  Anyway, I thought it would be safe if KDE
took on unmounting for the user.