List:       kde-devel
Subject:    branch_3.4 problems
From:       Ze <mmodem00 () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2005-07-05 8:44:35

Already reported here in kde-devel mailing the kdepim installation problem
where sitn possible to install kdepim due to create a folder and a symlink
with same name /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kdepim-apidocs/common.
This can be checked in my last email sent with subject: Re: problems building
kdepim

This kdepim problem is stopping me to build the rest of kde, due other modules
depend on kdepim module...and no one cares to fix this.

Now when running ksysguard says that the connection to localhost was lost...

What more problems are there?
--
Zé
Linux user #378762