List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Dialog not getting the correct config values
From:       Bojan <dbojan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 20:49:21

Sorry if you already know about this; but maybe you could compare what
you are doing with what's in this tutorial.  Maybe that way you could
get some ideas where the problem is.

http://www.kdevelop.org/3.0/doc/tutorial_settings/

I'd guess the useful code to post would be where you create the
configuration dialog, and how you populate it with the configuration
values.