On Thursday 30 June 2005 01:11, Lex Hider wrote: > Hi, > Apologies if this comes up twice, but I didn't seem to post after many hours. > > I'm using kubuntu. My problem is with compiling the kde3.4.0 sources > from the kde.org tarballs. > > After building and installing arts and kdelibs I go to build kdebase. > > It fails with the following: > > > make[3]: *** No rule to make target > `/usr/include/kbookmarknotifier.h', needed by > `kbookmarknotifier.kidl'. Stop. Weird. Which options did you use when configuring kdelibs? Did you install kdelibs? How did you configure kdebase after that? If you don't use --prefix, what does "which kde-config" say? -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<