On Tuesday 28 June 2005 18:01, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Thiago Macieira wrote: > >Hello everyone > > > >We have an initial list of mentors for our 24 accepted Summer of Code > >projects, but we need more people. > > Here goes the list of projects. If you find something interesting and > you're willing to help, let me know. The work of a mentor isn't very > hard: you will have to coach this new developer, help him find his way > through the KDE process and community, indicate the right people, as well > as give feedback on the work he's doing. > PowerPoint import filter for KPresenter For me I can help for powerpoint import filter for kpresenter. Regards >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<