On 28.Jun 2005 - 20:43:30, Michael Pyne wrote: > On Tuesday 28 June 2005 07:27, Andreas Pakulat wrote: > > That's not what I meant, this "feature" of klipper is IMHO really > > annoying, as it creates a popup window that has focus. I turned that > > off. > > Well should URL-awareness code be added to every single app that deals with > text? And if so, how? Maybe, I mean URL-awareness is already in khtml, kpdf (IIRC), kmail and I hope in koffice too. > It's OK though, you can still use actions even if they don't happen > automatically. For me, it's a global shortcut (Ctrl-Alt-R, can be configued > in klipper). See, that's too much work IMHO, instead of just clicking on the url, I need to mark it (where the default setting of konsole doesn't include ?=+ and such, so that URL's with QUERY-strings cannot be marked with a double click), then press the shortcut and then have to click the browser I like. I just wanted to know if there is any work in that direction, because I would find this a very useful feature in konsole, mainly because I read emails via mutt-ng. Andreas -- Never be led astray onto the path of virtue. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<