On 6/28/05, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Thiago Macieira wrote: > >Hello everyone > > > >We have an initial list of mentors for our 24 accepted Summer of Code > >projects, but we need more people. > > Here goes the list of projects. If you find something interesting and > you're willing to help, let me know. The work of a mentor isn't very > hard: you will have to coach this new developer, help him find his way > through the KDE process and community, indicate the right people, as well > as give feedback on the work he's doing. > > Some of the developers are already familiar with KDE and its development, > some are really newcomers. What do you say? > > Implementation of HTML/CSS paged media in KHTML and Konqueror > > Implement support for OASIS XLIFF 1.1 in KBabel > > Visionary application - Project Knoware > > Fully integrated KDE NX Client > > KDE runtime observer: help to debug Qt/KDE applications by showing very > easily runtime relations between objects: Signals, heritage, containment. > > Visual History for Konqueror > > KDE Framework Addition: Distributed Application Markup Language > > Writing a KDE application not in C(++): onscreen keyboard utility written > in the Java programming language and utilizing the KDE/Qt framework > > Spreadsheet Programming Interface for Sensor Networks > > A New Sidebar for Konqueror I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but I have spent the last week working on a tab bar for the kicker, which has come out looking like it will be useful in other places that that use KMultiTabWidget ( konqi, amarok, etc ). Perhaps I should be in touch with this new sidebar person? > > Framework and proof of concept of a write-time analysis of the value of a > variable in C++ in the KDevelop UI > > Common scripting/plugin subsystem for Kontact > > Nokey: an accessibility application designed to facilitate complete > control of a computer using only the movement of the mouse pointer > > Integration of VoIP/Video-Conferencing into Kontact/KDE > > Kamion — User State Migration Tool for KDE > > KDE support for Eclipse > > Speech recognition in KHotKeys > > To give Konqueror, the KDE Web Browser a complete XUL implementation > > A powerful unified viewer application for KDE with a plugin system and > backends for most popular formats > > GTD (Getting Things Done) for Kontact > > Label Browser: a new concept in desktop browsing > > Living KDE: an experimental idea of using Tag and search concept to > organize user documents > > Improve computation engine of KSpread > > PowerPoint import filter for KPresenter > > -- > Thiago Macieira - thiago (AT) macieira.info - thiago (AT) kde.org > PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint: > E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358 > > 3. Ac seo woruld wearð geborod, swá se Scieppend cwæð "Gewurde Unix" and > wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, þæt is se rihtendgesamnung. > > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > > > >