On 28.Jun 2005 - 07:56:51, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Andreas Pakulat wrote: > >Hi, > > > >I stumbled over this 5 minutes ago. Is there a way to enable > >url-awareness in konsole, i.e. I want to be able to click on a url and > >konsole opens konqueror with it? Or is this a feature not yet > >implemented? > > Make sure klipper is running and double-click the URL in Konsole. That > will make it be copied to the clipboard and klipper will react. That's not what I meant, this "feature" of klipper is IMHO really annoying, as it creates a popup window that has focus. I turned that off. Andreas -- You're definitely on their list. The question to ask next is what list it is. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<