On 6/23/05, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > On Thursday 23 June 2005 01:38, Amir Michail wrote: > > I think one of the reasons CS enrollment is low is because people > > don't really understand what it is all about. > > On the contrary, it's because they do :-). > > > In fact, the field does not have a good image at all. > > And rightfully so. > > I don't know what kind of stuff you're smoking which could make you think that > software dev is anything "sexy", but I suggest you lay off a bit. If he's smoking something to make him think that way, then I must be smoking it too because I find CS very fun. Writing programs is like solving puzzles, it's a good challenge and it's fun, but because it's my hobby and not my job I don't have much time for it. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<