List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [OT] [JOB OFFER] Linux kernel development on Intel XScale
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-20 21:17:03

Hello,

at first, please excuse that I'm posting off-topic, but here on this list
there are simply too many highly talented Linux developers hanging around :-)

We, Jenoptik L.O.S. GmbH, located in Jena, Germany, are
looking for a developer working on various issues of the Linux kernel.
Among others these include:
-tracking the current main kernel development
-taking part in the ARM Linux kernel development
-improving support for the Intel XScale processor
-working on various drivers (IEEE1394, framebuffer, I2C, etc.)
-development and testing of board support packages
-general performance and realtime issues

You will work in a small team consisting of firmware,
software and hardware developers and you will be the one
responsible for the Linux kernel. So you need to have experience in Linux
software development in C/C++ and an additional bonus would be if you
have already some experience in kernel development.
We are located in Jena (aka "Saalecon valley" ;-), Germany, and you can start
ASAP.

If you are interested, please reply directly to my work address:
alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com or meet me at LinuxTag.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Alexander Neundorf
--