List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: develop process for kparts
From:       Adam Treat <treat () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-20 16:54:27

See the thread "Debugging KParts" on kde-core-devel.

We talked about this issue and it seems the best solution would be to modify
how kparts are loaded by checking for a kparts.env or some such file in the
local build directory which points to the local version of your kpart.  I
suspect that this work will be done in the KDE4 time frame.  Until then,
you'll have to install as usual.