List:       kde-devel
Subject:    www.kde-apps.org buggy?
From:       Andreas Silberstorff <ml () andreas-silberstorff ! de>
Date:       2005-06-18 7:22:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I noticed a bug in the site www.kde-apps.org. Can someone tell me whom I
should contact?

The bug is that the download links point to an older destination than that in
the edit view. You can see this especially with my application Kalva. In the
edit view I controled several times. I have entered Version 0.5.1. If you
click on the link in the normal view You will get Version 0.4.1. That ocurrs
on all downloadlinks except the two i18n-de links.