List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE and QT/Embedded
From:       Alain-Serge Nagni <alainsergenagni () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-18 0:41:40

Hi,
 Thanks for your info. However, I found out that is
possible to build KDELIBS for qtembedded. To do that
you need to configure the package with this option
--enable-embedded

You also need to set the env variables for the qt
embedded:

export QTDIR=~/qt-3.3.4
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/qt-3.3.4/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

So far I have some problem because all X code are not
removed. I will try to fix it.

Best regards,
Alain-Serge