List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error compiling kdeartwork SVN TRUNK: You cannot use Qt 4
From:       Chris Howells <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-17 12:58:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 17 June 2005 13:54, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> find -name Makefile.in | xargs rm
> make -f Makefile.cvs
> ./configure
>
> This solved the problem for me when it showed up. I don't understand why,
> but if you don't erase the Makefile.in, the problem won't go away.

Doesn't work for me (though it did once before elsewhere) unfortunately,
occurs every single time Makefile.in is generated.

The difference before is that it was in kdenonbeta which I did srcdir ==
builddir but this is kdeartwork which I do srcdir != builddir.

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://www.chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C