On Thursday 16 June 2005 09:16, David Jarvie wrote: > It's mainly individual files which are missing, together with a handful of > subdirectories. I must say that it seems like yet another example of svn > getting things wrong in everyday use - I also, in common with others who have > posted on this list, have had problems where 'svn cleanup' has failed, > leaving the only option of a fresh checkout. For those on slow links, this > isn't good. No, you can always rm -rf the subdir with the problem and update again. I've had this too, but there was always a good reason for it. It just takes time to understand those reasons :) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<