List:       kde-devel
Subject:    request for help
From:       Nikolay Nikolaev <nikolaevn () cf ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-15 4:20:16

Dear ALL,
I have installed Kdevelop 3.4.1 on  Mac G5 with FINK.
I tried to run a fortran.
The problem is that I can not import in the project previously
created fortran files.
I can enter in the project only new files created only with kde 3.4.1.
Can you tell me how to solve this problem?
and also when I try to open new project via
PROJECT ->NEW PROJECT->FORTRAN
I have to select simple hello world program in order to be possible
to proceed with next tab.
Then it is possible to compile and to run this simple program.
I do not know how to import in the project my fortran files.
I tried with open put it puts my files in the editor , not in the
project.
Can you tell me how I can create a project with my files not just
with simple hello word program.
Also when I try to run C or C++ program it gave me an answer that is
is not possible to do this?
I have gcc 4 installed. What is the problem then?
I would be very glad to receive your answer.
Thank you very much in advance and best regards: Nikolay