List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RTF Editor
From:       Sheraz <sakings99 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-13 10:44:05

Hi

I need to create HTML Editor WYSISWYG...that can show
me bullets/numbering indentation ,tables......

I like to provide above functionality on buttons and
it should be appeared on the control that displays the
RTF Text...Initially i started with QTextEdit and
there is a enhanced control KTextEdit with spell
check.......

But these controls are not working when i add tags
<ol> or <li> while set the format to RichText......

"<" starting tag appears like &lt; and similary for
the ending tags...i am observing the same behaviour

Any suggestions ?

Sheraz