List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_http NTLM auth problem and possible patch.
From:       Szombathelyi "György" <gyurco () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2005-06-11 14:13:14

Thanks for the dump, now it's clear that there's a bug in KNTLM somewhere, the
username and domain name offset should be 301 and 307 in the response you
sent, now I'm starting to review the code, but sadly I don't have any test
server at hand at now. So if you have some free time for debugging, please
consider doing it ;)
Thanks,
György