List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase - (1) media kioslave (2) problems with xinerama
From:       Fred Emmott <mail () fredemmott ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-09 7:04:44

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 23:19, Fred Emmott wrote:
[snip]

> Both xine and kdebase patches for this problem can be found at:
> (didn't include inline as slightly larger)
>
> http://fredemmott.co.uk/xinerama%20xine%20kde.txt

I just realised there is one issue with the kdebase patch; if the application
is setup not to use all existing screens in xinerama mode (this does not
include single-screen full screen mode), all unused screens will be black;
however, I do not see this behaviour as worse than the existing behaviour
where it's impossible to use > 1.

Regards,

--
Fred Emmott