Hi, Piotr Szymanski (Saturday 04 of June 2005 18:12): > Ive been contributing to kde for over 3 years now and really i have no > intention neither as a student nor as a developer to take away your > motivation for working on KDE. To make it clear: if you are 100% negative on my proposition i am ready to leave this bounty, i have many other ideas on what to implement for KDE so there is no problem with me :) -- Piotr Szymanski djurban@pld-linux.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<