Am Saturday 04 June 2005 17:46 schrieb Gary Cramblitt: > On Saturday 04 June 2005 11:14 am, Stefan Kebekus wrote: > in particular, > > > since Wilfried Huss and me have been working on a unified viewer for > > quite a while now, and have already produced a good viewer, with a > > well-documented API that already supports 3 file types. > > If at all possible, please make sure the viewer can export documents in > plain text format, so that they can be read out by TTS such as KDE > Text-to-Speech. We support this for DVI documents currently. I will refractor the code so that it will work for all supported filetypes. > This is important for accessibility reasons. Sure. I actually hoped to have TTS better integrated into our program in the future, so that it will be possible to speak selected text. Greetings, Wilfried Huss. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<