List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Candidate for Google's "Summer of Code" [was: Proposed presentation
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-01 18:32:05

I do not want to spam this list.... but: wouldn't the "challenge"
outlined (and emphasized by my mark) be a candidate for the current
Google bounty program? (See http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html)

And couldn't you, Kevin, approach Ubuntu/Mark Shuttleworth about
it too -- after all, they started something similar just recently,
named "Rosetta" (https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/)

Cheers,
Kurt

---- original message to the aKademy-team --------------------------------