List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: xml lib?
From:       Michael Buesch <mbuesch () freenet ! de>
Date:       2005-06-01 15:29:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Quoting Nikolas Zimmermann <zimmermann@kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 31 May 2005 14:59, Horacio Sanson wrote:
> > Would this small xml parser be able to read SVG data??
> >
> > just wondering...
> >
> > Horacio
> >
> Hi Horacia & list,
>
> of course will these stupid custom, reinvented parser be able
> to load any SVG derived data, as long as it's 100% perfectly
> valid. For any invalid XML content -> happy debugging.

Umm, you did not even bother to read the comment
on top of the class declaration, or you are simply
ignoring the <quote>facts</quote>.
It is neither a complete parser, nor a validating one.
And that is what I _want_ for _my_ application.
There are cases where QDom is simply too much overloaded.
And yes, I used QDom in earlier versions (in fact, I'm
using it in the current stable version).

> And these are NOT my 50 cents, these are facts!

Well, enough trolling for today, I would suggest.

--
Greetings, Michael