List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Trunk apps menus problems
From:       Mauricio Bahamonde <elkrammer () kde ! cl>
Date:       2005-05-31 22:04:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,
	I just did a fresh build & install of kde trunk, but I have no menu entries
for apps. I tried with kbuildsyscoca and got:

kbuildsycoca running...
kio (KSycoca): Trying to open ksycoca
from /var/tmp/kdecache-mbahamonde/ksycoca
Reusing existing ksycoca
kbuildsycoca: Recreating ksycoca file (/var/tmp/kdecache-mbahamonde/ksycoca,
version 90)
kbuildsycoca: Menu applications.menu not found.
kbuildsycoca: Menu  does not specify a directory file.
kbuildsycoca: processKDELegacyDirs()
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'text/english'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c++'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'kfile_ooo.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.global'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'kfile_ooo.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'application/vnd.sun.xml.writer.math'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'kcertpart.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'application/binary-certificate'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'kformulapart.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.formula-template'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'katepart.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-fortran'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'knotify.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'KNotify'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'gvimagepart.desktop' specifies undefined
mimetype/servicetype 'image/x-krl'

Any ideas?

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer@kde.cl>

The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.
	-- Albert Einstein.