List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Region Of =?utf-8?q?T=C3=BCrkiye?=
From:       Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde () carewolf ! com>
Date:       2005-05-30 12:01:46

On Monday 30 May 2005 12:34, Barış Metin wrote:
> Nobody is being ashamed. It's just the habitual situation! As Aaron and
> Enver pointed out, others also list Turkey under the Europe section. I
> really can't understand, how did you come up with the idea of "somesome is
> ashamed".
>
> In my opinion, final decision should be given by the localization team. And
> Gorkem (being the team leader) has already requested a change.

Right. I moved Turkey to the Middle East category when I created it, because
that is where Turkey belongs from my western point of view. The important
point of view is however where they expect to find themselves. With Görkems
request I will move it to Southern Europe.

Similarly I would like a to know where Armenia and Georgia currently also in
the Middle-East category should be placed. Eastern Europe? (also Azerbaijan?)

Other changes I am planning is to collect all the baltic countries in Northern
Europe, and move Lichenstein to Central Europe.

`Allan