List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Job Vacancy at basysKom GmbH, Germany
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-29 14:02:55

We require an experienced Qt/C++/GUI Developer for customer projects.

basysKom is a German service provider for Qt and partner of Trolltech. We
offer consulting, implementation and porting of applications. Our customers
are software vendors who want to migrate from other toolkits to Qt or who
want to implement new software based on Qt. Typically we work on technical
applications, business processes or embedded software. This includes
multimedia and networking technology. basysKom offers professional services
in this area since 2 years.

Join our team in an expanding company focusing on delivering high quality
services. Our goal is to help customers in resolving their problems.

You will be working primarily in these areas:
* implementing prototypes and desktop applications for customers
* migrating applications from other languages and toolkits to Qt

You should be experienced in:
* Object-Oriented Design
* C/C++, Qt
* experience with complex GUI design
* network protocols
* Linux and KDE
* other technologies; XML, SOAP, RPC, apache, cvs / subversion
* ability to work independently
* requirements analysis, testing / documentation, pragmatic / extreme
programming

Desirable but not essential would be experience of:
* other toolkits and languages like MFC and VB
* other platforms like Windows and MacOS
* embedded linux systems
* work experience in customer projects, project management
* German language

This vacancy is based in Darmstadt, Germany.

If you have the required qualification and are ready to take this challenge
then either visit our website to learn more (German only) or contact me
directly.

Greetings,
eva

basysKom GmbH