On Sunday 29 May 2005 17:34, Richard Dale wrote: > > Of course I know how strcmp works - I've been programming C since > 1987 or so.. Of course I didn't mean you personally with "you". > But I like my code to be blindingly obvious to > maintainers, and I can just look at the above expression to see what > it means. An !strcmp() expression is something else again, and I > haven't the faintest idea why a good programmer would want to use > this idiom. Full ACK. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<