On Sunday 29 May 2005 12:17, Brad Hards wrote: > On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:24 pm, Frans Englich wrote: > > Now that KUnitTest is in kdelibs, perhaps it could be an idea to remove > > it from kdenonbeta? > > Perhaps, however the version in kdelibs/kdesdk is quite different to the > kdenonbeta version. > > > On my setup it have created some inclusion problems. > > I am not sure of what sort of problem you could get. The version in > kdenonbeta isn't mean to be installed - you are meant to copy it to a > subdir. What problems are you seeing? That explains ;-) My system picked up the headers, when the intention was the one in kdelibs/kunittest. > > CC'ing kde-devel for a wider discussion - do we move it to playground or > delete it? Phrased in another way: any reason to use kdenonbeta/kunittest instead of kdelibs/kunittest? Cheers, Frans >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<