List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re:Alarm Clock Problem
From:       "Vijay Patel" <vijay () eninteractive ! com>
Date:       2005-05-28 11:54:11

 > Carefully check your memory management code (malloc/free or new/delete)
 > because that's usually the cause of an alarm clock crash:

       I tried using ValGrind to debug the program , but I didn't get
"alarm clock"
    problem while running program with memcheck.
       But program crashes with same message when I run program without
ValGrind.
      I am very confused with this situation since it is also not generating
    backtracing log.
      Here is the part of the code where it crashes .....
      if ( currentMusicView )        // for removing MusicStore View bug
           {
                  qWarning("LMusicStoreView::makeBrowserView()
musicStoreView");
                  //browserBox = ((LMainWindow* )window)->musicStoreView;
                  browserBox = currentMusicView;
                   browser = browserBox->browser;
    connect(browser->browserExtension(),SIGNAL(openURLRequestDelayed(constKURL
&,
    const KParts::URLArgs &)),this,SLOT(doRequest(const KURL &, const

- Ignored:
    KParts::URLArgs &)) );
           }
           else
           {
                   qWarning("LMusicStoreView::makeBrowserView() QVBox");
                  browserBox =(LMusicStoreView *) new QVBox();
                  //browserBox = new LMusicStoreView(window,con);
                   browser =new KHTMLPart(browserBox);
                  ( (LMusicStoreView *)browserBox )->browser = browser;

    connect(browser->browserExtension(),SIGNAL(openURLRequestDelayed(const
KURL &,
    const KParts::URLArgs &)),this,SLOT(doRequest(const KURL &, const
    KParts::URLArgs &)) );
           }
           if (container)
              browserBox->reparent(container,0,QPoint(0,0),true);  -> This
line gives
                                                                     alarm
clock.

           Vijay