List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Naive Bayes (or other ML algorithm)
From:       Yves Glodt <yg () mind ! lu>
Date:       2005-05-26 17:23:09

On Thursday 26 May 2005 18:13, Nathan Toone wrote:
> Seeing as I haven't really gotten a reply that such a thing exists,
> and that it might be something useful, I think that I will probably
> implement one myself - I'd love any help that I can get...

Maybe it could be helpful taking a look at the Mozilla implementation, I
believe the source can be found here:
http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsview2.cgi?subdir=mozilla/mailnews/extensions/bayesian-spam-filter&files=bayesianSpamFilter.js&command=DIRECTORY&branch=HEAD&root=/cvsroot

regards,
Yves

--
Linux 2.6.11.10 #1 Wed May 18 17:50:55 CEST 2005 i686
 19:10:14 up 1 day, 10:34,  1 user,  load average: 2.38, 1.97, 2.03