List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Naive Bayes (or other ML algorithm)
From:       "Oliver Brdiczka" <Oliver.Brdiczka () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-05-26 10:43:49

Hi Nathan,

I'm currently working with libraries for Bayesian networks and HMM (gmtk,
jahmm etc), but these are not really integrated in KDE. I don't know of a
library that is really integrated in KDE (via dcop).

I would be very interested in such a library though :-)

In case that you want to implement it yourself, do you need help ?

Oliver