List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Naive Bayes (or other ML algorithm)
From:       Nathan Toone <nathan () toonetown ! com>
Date:       2005-05-24 23:33:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Is there an existing project that is working on a KDE-based naive-bayes (or
other machine learning algorithm(s)?

I would like to implement one (for example with DCOP methods so other
applications can train and classify) but if there is already a project to do
so, then I would rather help out with the existing stuff rather than
duplicate work.

Can anyone point me in any direction?

-Nathan