List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Debug stream
From:       "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-05-24 21:15:47

On Tue 24 May 2005 23:27, Michal Vaner (Vorner) wrote:
> I'm writing a Kopete-Skype plugin and people were telling me that I
> should register my debug stream (that number given to kdDebug). But
> when I asked how, they said something about some file, but that I
> need to ask someone for permission, but nobody knew who. Could anyone
> help me please?

The file is:

kdelibs/kdecore/kdebug.areas

and in this file it states:

#Debug areas for kdebug()
# If you plan to add some areas, look at
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=106607933724723&w=2 first.
# Applications of the kdenonbeta module (or similar) should not define
any own area but use area 0.
# When you add KDebug areas, email kde-devel@kde.org with the
appropriate descriptions.

Regards,