List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE/kdebase/kwin
From:       Luboš Luňák <l.lunak () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-23 16:03:21

SVN commit 417417 by lunakl:

Since I've already had to explain some basics about KWin development
a few times, and I'm a lazy person, let's put it in kdebase/kwin/HACKING.
Just in case somebody decides the Truck Number (http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TruckNumber)
for KWin core being equal to one is not good. Or if somebody gets tired
of waiting for me to handle their simple bug/wish only after I handle
all the more important and more complicated ones or when I'm in a really good mood.
Some parts of KWin are not actually that difficult.
Oh well, I can also have my dreams, can't I?

CCMAIL: kwin@kde.org
CCMAIL: kde-devel@kde.org

 A             HACKING