List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [OT] Building description language
From:       Robert Voinea <rvoinea () ratb ! ro>
Date:       2005-05-24 7:31:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi...
Does anyone know anything about a description language for buildings?...
Let's say something based on XML, or something... that would describe a
building in all/some of its aspects (rooms, installations, foundation, access
points, windows, etc..)
I have been googling around but I found nothing. (I am not a architect...
perhaps I haven't asked the right questions...)

Thanks...
--
Robert Voinea <rvoinea@ratb.ro>
System Engineer