On Monday 16 May 2005 18:48, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > On Monday 16 May 2005 06:31, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > > I can't find any place where I could reduce the icon size for the > > K-Menu-icons. > > it's documented in the .kcfg file. MenuEntryHeight= in the > [menus] section. thanks that helped - IMHO the size of the icons should at least coorelate to the hight of the fonts. It does not look nice to have 10 point fonts and 20 pixel icons. > > > BTW It is not possible to change the size of the panel icons. why not? > > change the size of your panel. the idea of having icons in the panel is > that they take up the space on the panel =) this was a stupid question - it IS possible to change the size to tiny, small, normal etc. -- mit freundlichen Grüßen Ferdinand Gassauer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<