List:       kde-devel
Subject:    hook for app closing
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-05-12 18:04:06

Hi,

I currently want to implement a Ask-For-Save-On-Close dialog for my KMdi
app and it works so far reimplementing
KMdiMainFrm::childWindowCloseRequest. But this doesn't work when the
app is being closed, because the child views are closed via closeWindow
from the destructor of KMdiMainFrm. What I'd like to know is, if
iterating over all views in queryExit() is the only chance I have?

Andreas

--
Don't worry so loud, your roommate can't think.