List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug 100061: Mysteriously multiplying dekstop icons.
From:       Mauricio Bahamonde <elkrammer () kde ! cl>
Date:       2005-05-09 20:10:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 09 May 2005 14:30, David Faure wrote:
> OK so it's really a kdirlister bug.
>
> Someone should try reverting KDirLister commits (kdelibs/kio/kio) to see
> which commit introduced this. Or maybe Michael Brade can look into it

David and Michael has just fixed the bug :-)
I will update and recompile now to test. (Will post back if I still find
problems)
Thanks guys!

Greetings,

--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer@kde.cl>

All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do
this and I can get back to killing you with beer.
	-- Homer Simpson