List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde compile problem
From:       vizion () ixpres ! com
Date:       2005-05-07 19:58:02

Twas said by Thiago Macieira and my ignorance encourages me to join the
dialogue
> vizion@ixpres.com wrote:
>>litool15: link: '/usr/local/lib/libpgp-error.la' is not a valid libtool
>>archive
>
> Remove any references to libpgp-error.la in your installed .la files.
>
> By the way, libxslt is not KDE.
Oh sure but when compiling kde libxslt seems to be a dependency.
I cannot get to the system right now but I do not think there is a
libpgp-error.la file on my system.
What is a .la file and how do I safely "Remove any references to
libpgp-error.la".
Thanks againand for translating screen saver into what seems like old
english:-}
David

> 2. Tó cennan his weorc gearu, ymbe se circolwyrde, wearð se cægbord and se
> leohtspeccabord, and þa mýs cómon lator. On þone dæg, he hine reste.

David Southwell              Ham call sign M0TAU
   ****Remove  nospamme_ from reply to ******
English Owner & Captain of British Registered 60' bluewater Ketch S/V
Taurus. Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via
Panama Canal.