Hi Andreas, On Friday 06 May 2005 09:43, Andreas Hartmann wrote: > For trying, I downloaded from http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/svn/ the arts > container and deflated it and couldn't find any real source-files like > in cvs. It looks like this: > > How do I get back the real directory and filestructure to compile the > project? http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/svn/README > Is it possible, to update this repository to KDE_3_4_BRANCH? Yes (using svn switch) , but the BRANCH directories are currently broken. The KDE admins are working on a fix. -- Marcus >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<