Dnia czwartek, 28 kwietnia 2005 21:27, Steven Pasternak napisał: > Hi! I run mdk 10.1 powerpack. I have compiled kde 3.4 before with: > ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc > with gcc 3.4.3 and everything worked. I had to re-install (I accidently > broke glibc), and before starting kde again, I saw that gcc 4.0 was out. I > built it using the same options that mandrake's default (3.4.1) was. Now > when I compile kde the SAME way with the SAME system (made sure all kde > 3.2.3 rpms were uninstalled) with a DIFFERENT compiler version, I get about > a million more warnings and a crap installation. Kcontrol's window when it > starts up is malformed (the picture is all shoved in the top-left corner, > leaving the rest blue and text that is illegible), konqueror doesn't even > start (the crash window comes up, but can't backtrace even though I HAVE > gdb). I have the newest version of qt, compiled just like previously (when > it DID work), and the headers get a LOT of warnings when compiling. And that's why GCC 4.0 is now blacklisted in newest CVS version of KDE. > If I go > back to gcc 3.4.3, should it compile and work right? Thanks! Probably... > -Steven > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<