Dnia czwartek, 28 kwietnia 2005 03:23, Max Howell napisał: > On Monday 25 April 2005 12:03, Heinrich Wendel wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I think many people noticed it, but nobody seems to care, not even on > > bugs.kde.org. The default Fonts in KDE just suck. > > I believe the default is helvetica. A check for bitstream vera sans would > do wonders for the initial KDE appearance, I agree. Yeah, like pissing off all iso-8859-2 users. Bitstream fonts do not contain several accented charactes and display it as boxes. > > I seem to remember an unproductive discussion on kdecore-devel before 3.4 > was released. I'll have to check the archives. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<