List:       kde-devel
Subject:    rais application through dcop
From:       Sheraz <sakings99 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 12:12:13

Hi
I have two applications...with dcop interfaces
implemented successfully..

I launched first application and then launched 2nd
application
2nd application becomes the current (focused)
application..

Now i like to transfer the control from 2nd
application to first application using dcop call or
any other way through which my first application
becomes raised and get the focus.

can any one help me in this please ?

Thanks
Sheraz